Small Claims Court
• Drafting and filing of Claims, Defense’s and Defendant’s Claims
• Attendance at Pre-Trials / Settlement Conferences
• Preparation and attendance at Motions
• Preparation and attendance at Trials
Enforcement of Judgments - the recovery of judgments obtained through the courts.
• Writs of Seizure and Sale – Land or Personal Property
• Garnishments – bank accounts, wages or other debts
• Judgment Debtor Examinations
• Skip Tracing
• Judgments and Orders from the Landlord and Tenant Board, or other tribunals
At Persuasive Paralegal Services we understand that obtaining a judgment is important; but the enforcement of the judgment is the ultimate goal.